Coaching For Organizations
We help start-ups, business owners and senior managers/executives with strategic responsibility as well as organizations seeking specialty coaching and training services.
Why Organizational Coaching?
Whether you are an entrepreneur starting a new venture, a business owner running your own company or a senior manager/executive at a corporation, you’re investing significant time, energy and resources to make your organization a success. 2BDetermined Organizational Coaching can help you realize a greater return on that investment.
We offer three different types of support for our organizational clients:
- Business Coaching: 2BDetermined business coaching helps business owners gain clarity about next steps. We also support executives with strategic responsibility in formulating winning strategies, leading effective change and driving innovation at every level of their organizations.
- Organizational Support: We also work with organizations to support their employees throughout the Employment Lifecycle via Onboarding, Performance and Development, Engagement and Career Transition services.
- Speaking Engagements: For professional associations and alumni/ae groups, 2BDetermined offers workshops on a range of strategic career management topics to provide practical value to members.
We are ready to work with your strategic team and your people to make sure your organization is aligned for success–today and tomorrow.
Look through our Coaching for Organizations service descriptions below and see which may fit your needs; there’s more information on each organizational service page. To discuss how 2BDetermined’s strategic coaching for organizations might work for you, give us a call or schedule a time to talk.
Enterprises at every stage of development–from start-ups to established Fortune 500 corporations–have particular needs that benefit from specialized coaching and support.
2BDetermined business coaching includes the following programs to address typical issues for each type of business endeavour:
- Investigating Self-Employment: If you wonder if you should become self-employed, 2BDetermined can help you make the right choice.
- Entrepreneurial Coaching: If it’s time to execute on your idea, 2BDetermined can help you get your new venture off the ground.
- Small Business Coaching: If you have a small business, coaching can increase your ability to address opportunities and challenges and take your business to the next stage of development.
- Strategic Coaching for Executives: If you are an Executive and want to increase your leadership and organizational effectiveness, 2BDetermined can help you focus on the things that matter.
If you are a Human Resources professional or an individual responsible for human capital decisions for your organization, learn more how our customized services can help ensure success with organizational challenges of all kinds and support your employees throughout the Employment Continuum:
- Onboarding: Effectively integrating significant new hires.
- Performance and Development: Supporting high-potential employees in developing strategic competencies to achieve and sustain their performance.
- Engagement: Keeping your workforce committed and motivated as they navigate change.
- Career Transition: Insuring dignified departures for senior staff and executives.
For professional associations and other groups that support their membership’s professional development, 2BDetermined executives and coaches are available to speak to your group–large or small–on specialized topics related to careers, workplace challenges and entrepreneurship.