Executive Job Search – The Executive Suite
Whether you are employed or in transition, job search at the executive level requires finesse, strategic focus and significant career management resources. The Executive Suite is a coaching program designed to get you landed in your next executive role as quickly as possible.
Program Components for the Executive Suite
- In-depth intake process and customized program planning to meet your unique needs
- Executive assessment to determine the qualities and traits you bring to the search, the skills and abilities gained from your education, training and experience and your search goals. See > Assessments for a complete description
- Creation and production of a professionally written and formatted executive Résumé, Bio, Executive Summary and if needed, a full CV
- Training and support in effective executive job search techniques: answering ads with impact, working with the executive search community, dealing with internal recruiters and senior level networking including the use of LinkedIn and other social media
- Customized and targeted introduction letters, cover letters and follow up letters
- Self-marketing materials such as white papers, PowerPoint presentations, executive proposals and other job search related documents
- Training in Targeted Search including support in market research and senior level introductions for networking and informational interviewing
- Interview training, including preparation and practice plus a recorded mock interview conducted by a professional interview coach
- Evaluating offers and negotiating terms for your new role, departing from your current role gracefully and employment contract support for both from an employment lawyer
If you want or need to conduct a job search, book a complimentary session so we can learn about your unique situation and needs.